As I mentioned about a month ago, during my fasting I kept buying chocolate because Meiji had those special wrapping entitled “my sweet request” for my favourite chocolate bars.
As you can see on the outside, there is a picture of something people may want, and on the inside of the wrapper, there is written a “sweet request”. There were in total 36 different wrappers for the hi-milk, standard, and bitter chocolate bars, but since I don’t eat the latter, I did not buy any of them except for a single one that said “I would like to live with a cute cat.” Yeah, definitely true that one!
It took me a while to gather all 12 different requests on the red Hi-Milk Meiji chocolates, and it took me yet more time to eat all that chocolate to find out what the sweet requests actually were (no cheating allowed!) Here they are – can you guess to which wrapping they belong?
- I want to take photos inside the Hiroichi flower garden that continues to the Ikedaira line.
- I want weird T-shirts.
- My dream is to live in a house with a pool.
- If you only had one day off, where would you like to go?
- Would you like to have a relaxing chat at afternoon tea?
- I want to become a person who looks good with a trendy tote bag.
- I would like to live with a stuffed toy that is more merry than myself.
- I have a stiff shoulder – I’m glad if somebody has a look at it.
- Everything is fine, so I’m waiting for the best thing in the world.
- I want you to invite me on a date where we go to a concert where we have to dress up.
- I want to squeeze a cute dog.
- I will cry for joy when I can go and see the big baobab trees.